A Few Simple Rules....
Here are just a few rules to help things run smoothly....
- Please play nice - we want you to enjoy your time here, but be respectful in your postings, replies and comments
- No profanity or adult content - this isn't the place for it, we don't want anyone offended, and it will be deleted immediately
- No spam - 'nuff said?
- To add your submission to a challenge, you may use the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of each challenge post to link the project on your blog OR you may upload your project to the Crafting By Designs flickr group discussed below and include the specific tag for that challenge
- flickr gallery - you are welcome to add your craft projects to the Crafting by Designs flickr group which can be found HERE. Please:
- leave only one view of a project
- all photos MUST have a name
Effective November 20, 2013: You may submit up to a maximum of 5 different projects for each challenge, but they must be something that has been created by YOU, must meet the challenge theme and must have been posted on your blog within the time period of the Crafting by Designs challenge you are entering. If any of these requirements are not met or the number of projects entered exceeded, these projects WILL NOT be considered for any prize offered. Effective January 1, 2014: There will be no limit on the number of submission entries FOR THE "ALMOST MONTH LONG CHALLENGE" THAT BEGINS ON THE FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH AND RUNS THRU THE 25TH OF EACH MONTH. This will apply ONLY TO THIS CHALLENGE; all other weekly and special challenges continue to be limited to a maximum of 5 different project entries.
- Effective January 1, 2015: You may submit up to a maximum of 3 different projects for each challenge, including the weekly challenges, the monthly Anything Goes challenges and any other special challenges unless otherwise specifically noted. All projects submitted must be something that has been created by YOU, must meet the challenge theme and must have been posted on your blog within the time period of the Crafting by Designs challenge you are entering. If any of these requirements are not met or the number of projects entered exceeded, these projects WILL NOT be considered for any prize offered.
- You must be a registered follower of this blog in order to be considered for any prize. If you do not have your own personal blog, you must be a registered member of the Crafting by Designs flickr group and your submitted project must reside there with the appropriate challenge tag
- To be fair to everyone, if a submitted project does not meet the challenge requirements specified, it will be either deleted or not considered when choosing a winner. To avoid this, please read the challenge requirements carefully.
Challenges and features will be posted by a Design Team member and will have a specific end date. Links to all challenges can be found on the tab marked CHALLENGES. If you have any questions please feel free to ask any of the DT members or the challenge hostess.
Challenge winners will be chosen by
Saturday Spotlight and Monthly Spotlight winners are chosen by the Design Team and are just for fun, with no prize offered. These spotlights are to recognize favorite projects submitted during a specific challenge. Spotlight winners may be invited by the Design Team to join them as a Guest Designer, however this is not a requirment.
This policy is valid from 09 November 2012
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org